At kilde.sg, we utilize cookies to enhance your browsing experience. Cookies are files, often containing unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers and may be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page. By using cookies, we ensure the full functionality of our website and tailor it to your interests, providing a better user experience.
Cookies do not personally identify websiteusers. However, personal information stored by us may be linked to informationobtained from cookies. We use first-party and third-party cookies on kilde.sg.First-party cookies are associated with the host domain, while third-partycookies originate from other domains. These cookies help us understand visitorbehaviour, measure website performance, and improve our services. We utiliseweb analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics.
The types of cookies we use on kilde.sg are:
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and enable you to navigate and use its features. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
2. Functionality Cookies: Functionality cookies remember your preferences on the website, such as language or username, to customize your user experience.
3. Performance Cookies: Performance cookies collect information about how you use the website. This information helps us improve the functionality of our website and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
4. Secure Cookies: Secure cookies encrypt data as it passes between the website and the user, ensuring the security of your account.
5. Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. We use this data to analyze and improve the performance and content of our site. The information collected is aggregated and does not personally identify you.
Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically, when they expire, or when you manually delete them. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser.You can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your computer. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies. If you chose to disable cookie on your online device, you will continue to have the same access to the website content as with cookies enabled. Please remember that by limiting or disabling cookies Kilde.sg could not ensure proper functionality and operation of the site.