Recently, JP Morgan unveiled their latest fixed income strategy recommendations to help investors navigate the fixed income market in 2023. Here’s what they are.
- Short duration corporate bonds: A great choice for those seeking higher yields with relatively low risk.
- Longer duration core fixed income: Perfect for those looking for protection against recession and equity declines.
- U.S. over Europe: Favoring U.S. fixed income markets could reap benefits, as the U.S. economy is expected to outperform Europe.
- Investment grade over high yield: With a slowing global economy, investment grade bonds may offer less volatility.
- Private credit: Offers higher yields and lower correlations, but requires more due diligence.
Read the full article here: https://privatebank.jpmorgan.com/gl/en/insights/investing/5-fixed-income-strategies-for-a-new-market-era